Thursday, December 20, 2012

Santa is Coming Soon!!!

Hi Friends!
Welcome to the last edition of Delightful Thursday for 2012.
We will be back on January 10,2013 with some brand new releases.

Here's my card for you today:


 The Digital Delights stamp set I used:

 Chimney Santa set (colored)
 Chimney Santa Set



Recipe:

Stamps: Chimney Santa Set

CS: Midnight Muse, Red Glimmer, GP White.

Inks: Copic Markers: E00, E11, R20, R39, R29, W9,W7,W5,W1

Accessories: Sparkle Stuff (Craft Lounge). MS glitter, Sakura Stardust pens, Modern Label Punch, Midnight Muse Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, White Gel Pen, dimensionals, 2-way glue pen.

Check out all the fabulous creations from our Design Team
on the Digital Delights Blog
 
And don't forget our FUN Challenge!
Delightful Sketches
This Challenge (will last for 2 weeks):
ANYTHING GOES

 sponsored by:
enter to win:
 

I want to wish you all a very
 Merry Christmas and a Wonderful 2013
 
Happy Stamping! 
~Hugs~
Photobucket

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lisa
A gorgeous and beautiful card love the santa and fabulous colour's and wishing you and your family A Merry Christmas and A Happy New year and thankyou for all of your wonderful comments you leave on my blog have a fabulous time
Love and Hugs
Dianne xx :)

wendy hall said...

Truly adorable Lis:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

tampatha said...

I love your card Lisa. I really like that Red, white and blue on this!
Merry Christmas and all the best for 2013!
Tammy

Judith said...

This is the most adorable Sana - how did I miss him! - I just love your card - wishing you a very merry Christmas hugs Judith x

Patricia St Martin said...

Lisa, Just love your card. Just a awesome Christmas card. I wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.
Hugs, Patricia