Sunday, April 29, 2012

Let's Get Cookin'

Hi Friends!  Happy Sunday:)

Today I have a card and small gift that I made for my Neighbor, Nan.  Nan is always making delicious baked goods for us and our neighbors.  To show my appreciation I made this card and some little tags that she can stick on top of her baked goods that she shares:)

I got my idea for the papers and image from Cards2Cherish.  Thank You Pat for your wonderful inspiration:)
The sketch I was was from Sweet Sketch Wednesday #151
What I used:
Stamps:  Mo Manning "What's Cooking", Lockhart Stamps "Let's Get Cooking", Stampin' Up!'s "Creatively Yours" set.

Papers:  Stampin' Up! Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, SAB Everyday Enchantment DSP.

Inks:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Tim Holz Antique Linen Distress, Copic Markers:  BOO, BOOOO, B12, GOOOO, R22, R11, E00, E21, E11, E49, E53, E25, E59, C4, C7, C3,C1, N0

Accessories:  Spellbinders Fancy Labels & Oval dies, Pool Party Seam Binding, Basic Peals, Punches: Ovals, scalloped oval, Round, Label, Circle scallop, Mulberry flowers, Becca's Peg Bowmaker, Box:  My Scrap Chic Template box #23, Cricut Expression, SCAL 2.0, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, sewing machine, Cuttlebug, Martha Stewart Chunky Glitter.

Have a Great Day & Thanks for visiting!

Photobucket

14 comments:

Susan Flynn said...

What a brilliant idea for your neighbour and so pretty too x

The Stamper's Touch said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!!! Love that you made an easel card! Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Jeannie said...

What a super sweet and thoughtful idea! Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous card & tags, im sure she will be delighted with them, fabulous colouring, pretty embelies & papers, sue,x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Lisa
Stunning and beautiful gorgeous colour's hope you are keeping ok my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Heide said...

Great card, love how you turned the sketch into a easel card. Mo's images are some of my favorite. So glad you could join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

sweetbloominscraps said...

Lovely easel card! Your papers and embellisments are lovely!
Thanks for joining us at SSW!
Judi SSW DT

mulberry station said...

What a specail card and gift box. I love what you have done with this. It is gorgeous. thanks for sharing your adorable idea with us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Arlana said...

What a sweet card and gift box. How fun and I am love the paper and embellishments. Have a sweet day!! Arlana@SSW!!!

Patti P. said...

Lisa, this is fabulous. I love every thing about your beautiful project and what a thoughtful thank you....plus maybe you will get more goodies, lol, although I know that wasn't the motivation.
Your papers and colors are lovely and love the way you made it into an easel card. Thanks for the inspiration and for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Patti SSW/DT

Kathie said...

Hi Lisa, this is a lovely card, such a cute image and wonderful colours and pretty embellishments. What a lovely gift idea for your neighbour this is very kind and thoughtful. Great job and thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

Genevieve said...

Such a beautiful gift idea, I'm sure your neighbour will love it!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve SSW-DT

Sharon Basel said...

Oh my this is absolutely fantastic! What a terrific gift. The card just blows me away with the perfect image, your outstanding coloring and the beautiful job you did with the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at SSW this week.
Sharon, SSW-DT