Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2Fer Tuesday

What the heck is a 2Fer? Well, if you're from the south, it means you get two instead of one. Since Mom is here, I think my southern drawl might be peeking out just a dab (I reckon)...Anyway...



I do have two cards for you today. The first one is Mojo Monday sketch number 72:




This next one is my DH's Valentine. He really does "Float My Boat". I'm so sorry (once again) to cut this short, but it's WAaaaay past my bedtime. If you have any questions about anything here I'll be happy to answer them, just send me an E-mail: ldfoster1@yahoo.com or you can go to my Splitcoast Gallery for specific ingredients. Thanks so much for stopping by! Ya'll have pleasant evenin', ya hear!


16 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my word, Lisa, they are bith absolutely fantastic.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, love both your cards, outstanding.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fabulous cards, Lisa! :)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Great job on this week's sketch challenge. The boat card is so cute.

Joan Ervin said...

Both your cards are just awesome, Lisa....I love the Mojo sketch and the little tug boat is the cutest Valentine...perfect for the man that floats your boat!!!

Riley said...

Both cards are great.. I really love the first one though, so elegant!

Corie said...

Both of these are absolutley gorgeous

Michelle said...

Oh, these are both gorgeous!! I *love* the colors on the first one ~~ very striking!

Andrea said...

Your cards are beautiful.
xAndrea

toners said...

Awwww! These are both GORGEOUS!! You really have a great eye for color!

Melissa said...

Great cards! I love the way you layered up the flowers for the Mojo Monday card. I have that set and need all of the inspiration I can get! LOL

LeAnne said...

These are both adorable! You are so creative!!!!
LeAnne

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are both beautiful. Thanks for playing!

Ashley said...

What great cards!

Shirley said...

The first one is beautiful and the second one is pretty and so cute too!

Janet said...

Oh I love these - the first one is so beautiful and I adore the second one.